- You are here:
- What we do
QR code - Contacts for your
What we do
The main area of our activity is a complex examination and treatment of infertile couples. We introduced all currently available techniques and procedures of assisted reproduction in to our practice.
For women wanting to find out about their chances for pregnancy we offer a blood test for AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormon). Newly we have introduced a cryopreservation of eggs which enables create and preserve quality eggs for women who chosen to postpone their motherhood or did not found a suitable partner yet.
We offer care and help in these areas:
- Complex diagnosis of male and female infertility causes.
- Infertility treatment via available methods of reproductive medicine: IUI, IFI, ICSI, PICSI, AH, PK, MESA/TESE, PGD.
- Infertility treatment with the use of donated eggs, sperm and embryos.
- Cryopreservation of eggs, sperm, embryos.
- Treatment of endometriosis, hyperprolactinemia and other endocrinopathies.
- Gynecology outpatients.
- Gynecology consultancy.